Run Avidemux on Mac OS X Lion
Since I upgraded to OS X 10.7, Avidemux doesn’t work anymore. Seems that there are libraries issues. Here’s a quick (and dirty ?) trick to have in work on OS X:
- Download Avidemux from it’s official repository ;
- Open the DMG archive and copy “avidemux2″ to your “Applications” folder ;
- Browse to the “Applications” folder, select “avidemux2″ and select the “Show Package Content” option ;
- Browse to “Contents/Resources/lib” and delete the “libiconv.2.dylib” and “libxml2.2.dylib” files ;
- Browse back to the “Applications” folder and start “avidemux2″.
It works ok with Lion 10.7.1 and Avidemux 2.5.4.